Hello and Welcome

Welcome - from Heide Hay

I will be posting many things related to food preparation and food preservation here.   Our goal will be to produce and use as many of own i...

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Welcome - from Heide Hay

I will be posting many things related to food preparation and food preservation here.  Our goal will be to produce and use as many of own ingredients as possible, so that we have control over how the food was produced. As we start to grow there will be wonderful offerings at our produce stand, a barn store, and a pie shop. 

I have a very large collection of recipes, collected from everywhere over many years. There will be main dishes, cookies, pies and pastries, candies, vegetables, and ice cream, plus anything else I find interesting enough to share. Aking with these I will pass along any tricks I learned along the way, tools I find useful, and the origin of the recipes if I can recall them.

I hope you enjoy this portion of our Creekside Farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Me Anything